Tape in hair extensions
Tape-on hair extensions are a quick and easy method that result in a very natural look – no one will guess you’re wearing extensions! Here is all you need to know!
What are tape hair extensions?
Tape-on, tape hair, tape extensions, tape hair extensions – All refer to the method that’s taken the world by storm – and become a bestseller in many of our markets. Hair extensions with tape. Rapunzel of Sweden calls the method Quick & Easy and Rapunzel Sleek Tape Extension – a method that gives you long, voluminous, natural-looking hair in less than an hour. Tape-on extensions are available in lots of different colours, lengths and qualities. Just like your own hair, this real hair can become a part of your look. Style according to your own hairstyle or mood. No one will notice the extensions, but everyone will notice the difference.
Who do we recommend tape for?
Our stylists and hair extension experts recommend tape for just about everyone – one of our most popular methods! If you have thin and fragile hair, we always recommend tape because it’s a gentle method with thin and highly discreet attachments.
What are the advantages of tape?
They don’t damage your hair
The pieces weigh between 2 and 3 g so they won’t feel heavy or slide off. They work really well if you have fragile and/or damaged hair.
Ideal if you have thin hair
Do you have thin hair in which attachments always remain visible? That’s no longer a problem with Pro Tape, Quick & Easy and Sleek Tape Extension.
Thanks to the soft, thin tape, you get a discreet attachment. Your magnificent locks will certainly stand out, but it won’t be obvious that you’re wearing extensions...
Easy to remove
Thanks to our special remover, it’s easy to remove the extensions when it’s time to move them up.
… and just as easy to reuse
Buy our refill tape so they can be reused. Practical, easy and value for money!
The tape is both soft and very thin. You’ll hardly notice that you have them in.
How to attach tape-on hair extensions
- Wash your hair twice with Rapunzel Deep Cleansing Shampoo. Do not use other hair products such as conditioner or deep conditioning treatment.
- Make sure the hair is completely dry, then wash it the evening before. Damp hair is thicker than dry hair so the attachments will slip off if you fasten them to damp hair which then dries.
- Divide the hair with a pin tail comb into manageable sections. Lift a small section of hair and place a hair piece under it. Place a piece of new tape over it and press! Preferably with pliers for the best result.
- Do not style or wash your hair for 48 hours after attaching the extensions.
How to remove and reuse tape extensions
You can remove your tape hair extensions using a remover and a pin tail comb. The tape dissolves, which allows you to gently remove your hair extensions as easily as you were able to put them in. Next, you remove any tape residue. Then you can reuse the hair by applying new tape refills to the previously used bondings and attach the hair again in the same way.
Pro Tape, Quick & Easy or Sleek Tape Extension?
Pro Tape Extension
- Hair-covered attachments – loved by professionals
- More hair per section than our other tape-on extensions
- Ideal for thin hair
- Premium hair extensions that are reusable with new tape
- Perfect for those who like to put their hair up
- Style your hair exactly as desired with a straightener or curling tongs
Quick & Easy
- Ideal if you wish to try this method at a lower price
- You can also choose between Original quality that lasts 1-2 months or Premium quality that lasts 3-6 months
Sleek Tape Extension
- Ideal if you love tape and want quality hair and attachment
- A narrower and thinner attachment that’s even less visible
- Only available in Premium quality that lasts 3-6 months
- Ideal for thin, Scandinavian hair
- Works even better for updo hairstyles