Flat tip hair 8A grade 100% human hair 12-30 inch dark color
NSTRUCTION OF APPLICATION OF STICK TIP HAIREXTENSIONS
1. Part the hair into horizontal sections. Grasp the top layer of hair and pull upward. Secure this section of hair with a clip, giving access to the strands underneath. The lower section should begin where you wish to install the extension.
2. Insert the pulling needle or hook through the I-tip tube. The tube will sit on the lower portion of the needle, exposing the hooked end.
3. Grab a section of the hair where the first extension will attach. The section should be small enough to fit through the tube effortlessly.
4. Hook the needle onto the hair near the upper region of the strands, approximately one inch from the scalp.
5. Pull the needle toward you while securing the tube with your fingers. This will slide the section of hair through the tube.
6. Grasp the tube with your fingers, holding it in place approximately 1/2 to 1 inch from the scalp.
7. Push the extension upward into the tube. Set the solid or tipped end into the bottom of the tube. Push the extension up toward the scalp. The tube now holds a section of natural hair and the extension at the same time.
8. Use the hair extension pliers to flatten the bottom end of the tube, the end away from the scalp. This flattening process secures the extension, fusing it to the natural hair.,